How do I find a physician for my child with spinal deformity?

When looking for a physician to care for pediatric spinal deformity it is recommended to seek out providers who are member of the Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) and the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA).  The SRS is an organization which requires its member surgeons to have the care of spinal deformity occupy a […]

The Internet Medical Jungle

Over the last 20 years the development of the internet and digital medical records has changed medicine dramatically.  For physicians, the rapid access and exchange, of important information about patients has enabled the delivery of faster medical care than ever before.  For patients and parents/caregivers, there is an ever-growing amount information which is accessible, about […]